A. Policy. Product returns are subject to certain restrictions as described herein. In the event a Product does not comply with the Limited Product Warranty or Customer discovers a problem with the Product upon delivery, Customer may contact Picarro in accordance with the instructions below. Returns are also subject to the rights of return processes below. If you fail to return Product within the applicable return policy period or if the Product does not meet the rights of return and processes under this Return Policy, the Product is considered accepted by you and not returnable.
B. Rights of Return:
· Permitted Product Returns.
Hardware: Unless otherwise approved by Picarro, Products may not be returned after shipment. In the event Picarro approves return of any Products prior to, or within thirty days of delivery, the Product must be in its original packaging and unopened.
· Damaged Products. Packages that are obviously damaged should be refused at the time of original delivery attempt. If damaged Products are accepted from the carrier, contact Picarro within 7 days after receipt of shipment to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of the damaged Products. All damages should be noted on the carrier delivery record prior to the driver leaving your premises. Please save the Product and all original box and packaging. Timely receipt of this information is necessary to file a damage claim with the freight carrier and avoid delays in returns and replacements.
· Order Discrepancies. All order discrepancies (shortages, mislabeled product or overages) must be reported to Picarro’s support department within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
· Defective/Dead on Arrival (DOA). Report DOAs to Picarro’s support department within 10 days of receipt of shipment.
· Non Returnable Product (not all inclusive). The following Products cannot be returned to Picarro:
o Discontinued items
o Special ordered items
o Sample or Reference gases
C. Process. All returns must have a Picarro return material authorization (RMA) number. If the return meets Picarro's return guidelines, you may obtain a RMA number by contacting:
· Picarro’s support department at 01 408-962-3991. Picarro support service hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time; or
· By email, email@example.com
In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: Client Account Number, Invoice Number, Serial Number (if applicable), and the nature of the issue and whether the package has been opened.
Once the RMA number is issued, please note:
· RMA numbers issued by Picarro are good for 15 business days only. Product authorized for return must be received within such time period at the facility identified on your RMA instructions.
· RMA numbers cannot be extended or re-issued.
· Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the RMA number.
· Picarro strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments.
· All returns MUST be 100% complete and contain:
o ALL original boxes and packing material;
o Have original UPC codes on the manufacturer's or publisher's boxes; and
· Incomplete returns may be returned to sender or subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee at Picarro's sole discretion.